Halloween Stroller Costumes with Orbit Baby
Want to keep things simple for Halloween but still take home the prize for best costume? Try one of these four ‘Stroller Costumes’ to keep things creative and convenient.
We linked to all components of each costume, but if you want some more insider info, be sure to check out our recent Instagram live here
SPACE + ASTRONAUT
- G5 Stroller Frame in Titanium
- Paper Planets - we liked the size of these planets so cut them from a garland decoration.
- Paper Stars
- Astronaut Costume
- Battery Operated Wire Lights - the ones we used were an old Christmas gift but these are standard fairy lights! We love how this adds extra safety to be seen at night.
- G5 Stroller in Titanium
- Velcro Strips
- [optional] Spiderman costume
- Orbit Baby Sidekick
- G5 Stroller in Black
- NEW Stroller Canopy in RED
- Felt Dots with adhesive, 2"
- Antenna Headband - comes in a pack of 2, we used one for the costume and cut up the second one to apply to the stroller canopy.
- Black and Red Polka Dot Dress
ICE CREAM CONES
Vanilla with Sprinkles and a Cherry on Top!
- G5 Stroller
- Beige Stroller Canopy
- Felt sheets with adhesive
- Brown Waffle Blanket
- White coffee filters for whipped cream (or tissue paper)
- The cherry is a small red ball we had around the house!
All same items from above but with our NEW Mint Canopy