- Fine Merino Wool blend Car Seat Liner for use on the Orbit Baby G2, G3, or G5 Infant Car Seats
- Luxuriously soft textile with excellent airflow.
- Merino wool reacts to changes in your baby’s body temperature and provides thermoregulation in any season or climate.
- Absorbs moisture, so your baby isn’t sweaty and rides along comfortably.
- Merino wool is naturally fire-resistant, so our Merino Wool Car Seat Liner is FR-free (Flame Retardant-free).
- Merino wool car seat is stain and odor resistant, due to the unique properties of wool which trap odor-causing bacteria and sweat molecules and releases them only when washed.
- Merino Wool is a natural material with hypoallergenic properties and may be a good option for babies with sensitive skin or allergies to other fabrics.
- Our Merino Wool blend textile is certified safe by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- 65% Merino Wool, 35% Polyester textile blended for durability.
- Easy to switch out other Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fabric liners with our patented design, or switch back as desired.
- Easy care: machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent. It is recommended to wash the merino wool textile inside a pillowcase and in a front-loading washer. Line dry.
- 1 Merino Wool blend Infant Car Seat Liner to fit Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats.a
- Head rest
- Shoulder pad
WHY MERINO WOOL?
Merino Wool is a high-performance natural textile known for its soft feel, ultra-fine fibers, and sweat-wicking capabilities that fight odors and act as a body temperature regulator. Ultra-soft and naturally flame-resistant, Merino Wool is an ideal material for infant car seats, keeping baby comfortable and well-protected.
How To Remove and Install Your G5 Infant Car Seat Liner
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Merino Wool Infant Car Seats pass Federal Fire Safety Testing (FMVSS302). We use a fine blend of high-quality Merino Wool bonded with an inner layer of non-woven fabric foam to create a durable, naturally fire-resistant textile to outfit our infant car seat.
65% Merino Wool, 35% Polyester.
To achieve the durability needed for Orbit Baby textile standards, we’ve developed an Orbit Baby Merino Wool blend with polyester, which lends strength and color-fast capabilities to the merino wool fibers while retaining its impressive properties for high-performance.
Yes, our Merino Wool Infant Car Seat Liner can be purchased separately from the car seat, and it can be used with our G2, G3, and G5 Infant Car Seat models.