Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Director of Marketing & eCommerce
Location: Ventura, CA USA or Remote
Orbit Baby is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our Customer Service team. In this role, you’ll be pivotal in offering a premium beginning-to-end experience for Orbit Baby customers. You’ll apply a modern approach to Customer Service utilizing the latest technologies to provide a personalized and delightful experience. Your top priority will be to ensure that Orbit’s customers feel supported and inspired at every step of their journey- from initial research to enjoying our products as a family. You’ll work side by side with colleagues across other disciplines, including Marketing and Operations, to share valuable insights pertaining to Orbit’s customers, products, and how to continually improve the way we deliver our overall experience.
More about you:
You are enthusiastic, friendly, service-oriented, energetic, technically-savvy and motivated to help others. You seek and apply innovative solutions to the art of customer experience. You’re performance driven, a natural problem solver, and a strong communicator with a true passion for assisting others and making personal connections. You possess a desire to shine in your role, taking on increased opportunities commensurate with your professional development and the brand’s continued growth.
- Provide a premium customer experience to customers via all Orbit Baby support channels, including phone, email, live chat, SMS, and events.
- Resolve any questions, comments, and issues from customers, tailoring solutions according to Orbit’s policies.
- Develop, maintain, and achieve all required Customer Support KPI, including; Customer Satisfaction, Abandon Rate, Average First Reply Time, One Touch Resolution Rate and others.
- Monitor and report weekly issue trends, and product/sales performance. Develop and share insights with other departments as required.
- Maintain and continually improve Orbit Baby’s Help Center.
- Moderate, manage and develop Orbit Baby’s community forum via the Zendesk Community App.
- Engage and monitor social media channels for customer support, conversation engagement and brand sentiment.
- Manage, process, accept or decline customer return authorization requests and coordinate returns as necessary and in line with Orbit Baby warranty and return policies.
- Participate in related monthly operations and quarterly business reviews as required to ensure a consistent and premium support experience across Orbit’s business.
- Support the inspection, classification and disposition of inventory as may be required on a quarterly basis.
- Develop expertise and mastery of Orbit Baby products, policies, and brand.
- A minimum of 5-yrs of multi-channel Customer Support experience, preferably with premium brands.
- A passion for Customer Support and eCommerce.
- Exceptional communication skills, with attention to details, tone, and voice.
- Experience and expertise using Zendesk.
- Technically proficient with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Understanding of professional situations and efficient execution.
- Comfortable working across multiple communication channels.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Ability to work within Orbit’s operating hours, including flexibility around special events, circumstances, and holidays.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Competitive Wages.
- Environment for growth and career development.
- A fun-loving, success-oriented growing team.
- Training in new technologies.
- Apply below by clicking the button "Apply"
- Resumes submitted without a cover letter will be rejected.
About Orbit Baby:
Founded in 2004, Orbit Baby is a leader in the modern-day luxury baby stroller industry. Known for their patented technology and innovative travel systems, their goal has always been to design the safest and most versatile baby products in the marketplace. Their patented Smart Hub™ technology enabled their baby seat to smoothly turn 360 degrees without disruption, and allowed perfect compatibility and modularity of their stroller, car seat and bassinet. Orbit Baby travel systems quickly became heralded for their convenience, style, safety, and optimized role in engagement between baby, parent, and the world around them. Orbit Baby has newly returned to the North American market with an all-new leadership team and a collection of updated products developed for safety, style, and premium comfort for babies and parents.
Orbit Baby provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.