Designed for safety, style, and high performance, the feature-full Orbit Baby G5 Infant Car Seat is destined to go places. Just like your tiny tastemaker.
Perks for Baby
- State-of-the-art car seat with proprietary technology for protection, contentment, and exploration.
- Soft-touch, breathable premium fabric for comfort in any season or climate.
- Full-coverage UV sunshade with patented Paparazzi Shield™ extension for extra protection that tucks away into sunshade when not in use.
- Included infant head support insert
Perks for Parents
- Docks into SmartHub Base at any angle on stroller, in car, and even on RockerBase, then rotates into position, helping to prevent injury to parents’ backs.
Installs securely in less than 60 seconds by turning the patented StrongArm™ knob.
- Soft carrier handle and ergonomic side carry handles integrated with dock-and-rotate levers.
- Versatile, modular system offers family-flexible design: when child outgrows the Orbit Baby G5 Car Seat, just dock and rotate your Toddler Car seat on the Car Seat base already in your car.
- Machine-washable fabric that’s easy to remove with our patented design.
- Includes durable 5-point harness, infant head support insert, UV sunshade with Paparazzi Shield™ extension.
- The G5 Infant Car Seat also fits on the G2 and G3 Strollers, as well as the O2 Jogger Stroller. All G2, G3, and G5 Orbit Baby SmartHubs share the same hub size.
Pioneered for Safety
- Deep-cradle design, fully lined with energy-absorbing EPP foam for maximum side impact protection.
- SmartHub™ Car Seat Base is constructed with aerospace-grade aluminum, offering strength and 360 degree security in the car.
- Durable, ultra secure 5-point harness.
- Clean, green and BFR-free (Brominated Flame Retardants).
- Made with fabrics certified safe by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, ensuring they are healthier for your baby and better for the environment.
- Certified for use in aircrafts without the base while using seat belts.
- LATCH compatible.
- Passes FMVSS 302 and FMVSS 213.
- Paparazzi Shield™